There are certain formal setting (like a conference, meeting or classroom) where typing on your phone is frowned upon, but it is completely acceptable to work on your computer. In situations like these wouldn’t it be great if there was a way for you to manage all the SMS & WhatsApp messages that you receive on your phone directly from your computer itself? This is where the Push Bullet app (www.pushbullet.com) comes into the picture. It automatically mirrors all your mobile phone notifications (like SMS or WhatsApp messages) in your browser and allows you to reply to them without needing to pick up your phone. With the Push Bullet app in your browser, you will never miss an important SMS or WhatsApp message again.
1. Push Bullet is a free browser app that works on all popular browsers and shows you on your computer screen all the SMS and WhatsApp messages that you receive on your mobile phone. Not only can you view all your messages on your browser screen with the Push Bullet app, but also allows you to reply to them, while keeping everything synced with your Android or iOS phone.
2. The first step is to download and install the Push Bullet app on your Android or IOS phone. During the installation process, you will be asked to give the Push Bullet app access to all the notifications on your phone so that it can mirror them in the browser on your computer.
3. The next step is to install the Push Bullet browser app in your browser so that you are able to manage all the SMS and WhatsApp messages that you receive on your phone from your browser itself. The Push Bullet browser app is available for all popular browsers including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Opera. Make sure that you sign into the same Push Bullet account on both your mobile phone and your browser.
4. The next time you receive any new SMS or WhatsApp messages on your phone, they will automatically get displayed in the browser on your computer. If you are busy then you can easily dismiss the notification on you can also choose to reply to the message from directly within your browser.
5. Moreover, the Push Bullet app also allows you to save time by letting you quickly move links, photographs, maps and files from one device to another. For example, if you have looked up directions to the airport on your computer and would like to send them to your phone, then click the Push Bullet button in the right top corner of your browser address bar, select the link and then click on the Push It button.